There are many myths about how to keep your shoes looking good as new. Many people think that all you need is a regular brush and some water, but this just isn’t true. If you want to clean and shine up your shoes the right way, then there’s no better product than Universal Stone Cleaner! It’s great for any type of shoe material, even your precious leathers. You can even use Universal Stone Cleaner to clean white shoes!
What is Universal Stone Cleaner and how does it work?
Universal Stone Cleaner an eco-friendly cleaner with natural ingredients. It is specially formulated to be gentle enough that you can use it on any type of shoe material. It works by removing all kinds of hard to clean stains with just a damp sponge! The specially designed formula is gentle on your shoes but still tough enough to remove stubborn stains. Universal Stone Cleaner leaves your shoes looking restored, new, and ready for wear.
It’s a non-toxic and biodegradable product. It has all-natural basic ingredients like green soap, soap flakes, clay, natural lemon oils and vegetable oils. These ingredients are dry, and the Universal Stone is a compressed powder. It works by using a gentle chemical reaction to break up tough stains. The clay acts as a gentle abrasive to remove the toughest dirt, while agents in the solution soften stains. It has no harsh fumes or toxic chemicals, so it’s safe for all shoes, even kids’ shoes! Learn more about the Universal Stone’s ingredients here.
Why use Universal Stone Cleaner for shoes?
Universal Stone Cleaner is perfect for any type of shoe and it’s safe for all family members. The formula has been designed to work on any sort of footwear and remove even the toughest stains with just a damp sponge. Universal Stone Cleaner leaves your shoes looking restored, new, and ready for wear.
Universal Stone Cleaner is color free and can be used on any type of shoe material. It will not damage your shoes, even if they are made from expensive leather.
Universal Stone Cleaner works by releasing dirt particles that have become trapped in the fabric or fiber of your shoes. This is done with its unique soap formula combined with a light abrasive action.
Benefits of using Universal Stone on shoes:
- It’s an eco-friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable product
- No harsh fumes or toxic chemicals, so it’s safe for everyone in your home
- It’s easy to use! Just apply with a damp rag and watch the tough stains disappear before your eyes. No extra effort needed!
- Since it is acid free, it is safe to use on a variety of materials
- The formula is gentle enough for any type of shoe material, even leather
- It lasts forever with its indefinite shelf life
- It’s versatile, so you may use it for a variety of purposes in your home
How to use Clean Your Shoes
It really couldn’t be easier to use Universal Stone Cleaner on your shoes!
What you’ll need:
- Universal Stone Cleaner
- A sponge (included)
- Paper towels (optional; underneath for quick cleanup)
To clean your shoes:
- First, wet the included sponge with a generous amount of water
- Swirl the damp sponge across the stone a few times
- Squeeze the sponge to encourage it to produce foam
- Now, you can begin cleaning! Apply the cleaner with the damp sponge and rub in circles until all the dirt is gone
- Dry your shoes. Avoid drying in the sun! Just ensure your shoes have proper airflow.
How to Clean White Shoes
When dealing with white shoes, it can be a struggle to find a product that is strong enough to remove all the dirt and stains. Universal Stone Cleaner works on any type of shoe material, including white shoes! This soap formula provides gentle cleaning that will not damage your shoes. Since it is acid free, it will not yellow or stain your shoes.
To clean your white shoes with Universal Stone Cleaner, follow all the steps outlined above for usual shoes. However, be sure not to dry your shoes out in the sun! This can cause discoloration, fading and can also damage any delicate materials. Paper towels work great for drying your shoes without harming the material! If your shoes are particularly wet, then just use paper towels underneath to dry. You can even use a shoe rack to help air dry them faster and keep their shape. Also, ensure that there is good airflow where you are drying your shoes.
If your shoes are extra dirty, you may need to repeat the process a few times. However, a little bit of elbow grease will work wonders on even the dirtiest white shoes! Just make sure not to apply too much pressure while cleaning. This can damage certain materials like suede.
Universal Stone Cleaner can also be used for a variety of other cleaning tasks around the house, so you’ll never need another cleanser ever again! You’ll have perfectly clean shoes and surfaces everywhere you go.
Can you use Universal Stone Cleaner on leather?
Universal Stone Cleaner is designed to work on any type of shoe material, including leather. This means you’ll never have scuff marks on your shoes again! Universal Stone Cleaner is safe to use on a variety of leathers, so you may find it works best for your needs. It’s also designed to leave no stains or harmful residues, which can damage expensive leather material over time.
How to protect your shoes from future stains and dirt
Here are some ways to help keep your shoes looking new:
- Brush off dirt before storing your shoes to lessen the chance of leaving stains inside the shoe
- Put a shoe tree in every pair of shoes you wear to keep the shape of the shoe while also drying out any moisture within the shoe
- Keep the inside of the shoe and tongue clean by using Universal Stone regularly
- Air out you shoes after cleaning but make sure they’re not in direct sunlight because this could cause them to fade or shrink
- Store them in a dry place away from moisture which leads to bacteria buildup
Shoes are something that many people wear every day. They can become dirty or stained easily, especially if you do a lot of walking outside in the rain or snow. Luckily, cleaning your shoes is easy with Universal Stone Cleaner. You also get the added assurance of using an environment friendly cleaner.
What’s more, its not only for your shoes. Universal Stone Cleaner is one of the best products on the market for an all-round house cleaner! Be sure to always keep a bottle handy – you never know what might get spilled into your shoes or surfaces.
Give Universal Stone Cleaner a try today and see how much easier cleaning becomes!